This Army National Guard Bottle Opener can be personalized and is a great gift for Father's Day or military retirements or transfers! Magnetic bottle openers that is magnetically mounted and catches the bottle caps as they fall. Ready to mount to any magnetic surface (fridge, grill, toolbox). It's a great addition to man cave, deck, outdoor living space, or garage decor.
About your Magnetic bottle opener:
- Made from a solid piece of gorgeous oak, cherry, or maple.
Machine engraved and painted with black acrylic to highlight the relief.
- Natural Glossy - A marine grade finish which provides water and UV protection. Multiple coats/layers are applied and sanded in between providing a deep glossy finish but remains flexible. Recommended for indoor or outdoor use.
- Dark Glossy Finish - Same as above, but a dark stain is applied before it is finished.
A high quality antique finish zinc alloy bottle opener is mounted along with 2 powerful rare-earth magnets to mount and catch discarded caps. Mounts magnetically or via screws to an appropriate surface.
- 100% hand made in Connecticut by an active duty military member.
- Measures roughly 4” across, 10" down and ¾”thick
- As with all natural wood products there will be variations in the wood with different grain patterns and markings. Any voids or imperfections in the wood will be filled with marine grade epoxy. The epoxy can be colored if desired. If you would prefer a piece with or without voids, please let me know.
We're be happy to do bulk orders or personalize or customized for you.
Looking for a specific logo, branch of service, or military unit, let me know and I'll work with you to make what you'd like.