Beautiful, personalized name signs are perfect for a nursery, wedding, anniversary, party backdrop, or home decor. These are handmade in Connecticut by a active duty military owned and operated workshop. Most orders ship in 1-2 days.
- Signs are completely customizable. If these options are not exactly what you are looking for, please let me know.
- Computer controlled machine cut with a router. Not laser cut.
- Sold by width, not height. More letters will decrease the overall height of the sign.
- Letters will be adjusted from the font preview to connect all the letters. Letters may be bolded based on the font to increase structural strength. Dots on "I" and "j" and crosses on "F" and "T" will be connected unless otherwise desired.
- For the baby/kid name signs, the middle name will be approximately half the height of the first name.
Computer generated proofs can be requested and will add 1-2 days to the production time.
Material: 1/2" Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) or Baltic Birch Plywood
How to choose between MDF or Baltic Birch
- Baltic Birch Plywood is a premium plywood unlike the typical plywoods sold in your big box stores. It is void free with sheets of solid birch in each layer. This provides amazing strength & stability. It is less susceptible to breaking compared to MDF. Edges can be left bare or primed and painted. If you intend to paint this sign, it is recommend you use a shellac based primer such as Zinsser B-I-N and lightly sand to produce a great finish.
- MDF is an engineered wood product which has hard, flat, smooth surface but no underlying grain. MDF signs will be will sealed and ready for paint. Please note that MDF tends to soak up paint on the edges. The sealer does help mitigate this problem.